If you want to contact me, I am pretty obsessive about keeping my inbox at zero. Otherwise, I tend to visit these websites.
If you want to see more from me or just increase my follower count, here are a few more links. It is greatly appreciated.
Ask me about. 🤔
I spent endless hours doing these activities. There is more, but let’s keep it PG-13.
- Cats - I catcall way too often. My first sibling was a cat.
- Design - Both 2D and 3D. Realism and minimalism are my preferred styles. Contact me if you see this, Jony Ive.
- Freelance - I worked with clients including “never again” experiences as well as “yes, please” companies with millions in revenues.
- Gaming - From Dyna Blaster through Grand Theft Auto to Minecraft.
- Languages - L’anglais n’est pas ma langue maternelle.
- Papercraft - A nerdy pastime I used to build a 1:1 SVD rifle. Who’s the nerd now, ha?
- Pen - Holding it is awesome, but I spend more time reading other authors’ works.
- Rap - Like an inverted Oreo, I am white on the outside and black inside.
- Sports - It needs to involve fighting. No, WWE does not count.
- Standup comedy - Are you even surprised at this point.
Yes, saying no by default is the way to go. But if you always say no, you will never discover new things. For that reason, I am not going to say not to message me regarding anything else. I already listed a lot of things anyway, so you can bring up another one. Maybe I will be able to help. Do not be surprised if I say no though.
I admire people with integrity and I always like to help such people, regardless of whether we have similar interests or not. On the other hand, if you lack basic manners, we will never work together. Even though I do not care about your age, I often end up working with people older than me. But that’s just statistics. #genZproblems
I am looking forward to talking to you!